Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the different instruments in a string ensemble?
- Typically, a string quartet is comprised of two violins, a viola and a cello
with a string trio having one less violin. String Duos and Solos usually consist of violins only. Other instruments may be substituted.
- What kind of music do you perform?
- Light classical and contemporary.
- Do your string ensembles travel?
- Yes. Mileage accrues for travel outside of city limits.
- Do you attend wedding rehearsals?
- Ordinarily no, however, it can be arranged.
- Do your ensembles play receptions?
- Yes, we play for receptions, corporate parties, dinners, or any other occasion requested.
- How much notice do I need to give StringMusic.net?
- It is best to book as soon as you set a date. This will ensure the musicians are available for your function.